Hosted by NH4Israel, proceeds will be donated to groundbreaking research by Dr. Dror Kolodkin Gal at Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem. The goal is to find the Achilles heel of this very malignant cancer!
There will be live music featuring James and Gayle O’Hare – Israel My Delight.
- 4 Fisher Cat Tickets for the top male & female finishers.
- Medals for the top male & female finishers in each age category.
- Win a pizza party for the team with the most registrants! Join a team when you register!
- Prizes for the overall male and female finishers.
- Prizes for the top male and female finishers in each age category.
- Prize for the Team with the most participants – PIZZA PARTY!!!
Every registered runner will be entered to win dozens of valuable raffle prizes!
Adults (13 and older) – $18 5K, 2 Mile or 1 Mile – Day of registration $25
Youth (12 and under) – $10 5K, 2 Mile or 1 Mile – Day of registration still only $10!
Online registration closes 24 hours prior to event.
If you would prefer to mail in your registration form, you may do so. Contact the Event Director at NH4Israel@gmail.com and we will email you a form.
Free race t-shirt for early registration!
Weather / Refunds
This event will take place rain or shine. However your safety is our priority and the event organizer has the right to change, shorten or even cancel the event. If in his or her judgment, environmental conditions including weather become dangerous; in this situation no refunds will be given.
To sponsor this event or get more information including ways to volunteer, please contact Linda, the Event Director at NH4Israel@gmail.com. NH4Israel oﬀers sponsors an array of benefts:
- The opportunity for exposure to hundreds of race participants including runners, walkers, event attendees and vendor exhibitors.
- The opportunity for exposure to all attendees at the Sunday, April 8, 2018 Film Presentation of “Mr. Connolly has ALS”
- Introduce your business and make a connection with the NH and MA communities via print and media advertising, publicity and social media.
- Do a world of good! The 2018 Run for Healing will raise funds for genetic research at Hadassah Hospital, in Jerusalem, for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Builds the relationship between the USA and Israel.
- Contributions are tax deductible to the maximum extent of the law.
In Kind Donations
If your company would like to make a donation of products or services, please contact NH4Israel@gmail.com. You and/or your company will receive recognition in the runners’ registration packets and on our website. If the value of the donation reaches a sponsor level you and/or your company will receive those benefits. NH4Israel Event planners gratefully accept any merchandise or gift certificates that can be given as door or raffle prizes.